Our client offers high net worth individuals a better way to access investment in UK private companies.
With a focus on UK smaller buyouts, one of the highest performing sectors of private equity, investors enjoy remarkable flexibility and transparency, they source investors through intermediaries, investor referrals and targeted online and offline marketing - with each high net worth individual investing £10k-100k per company.
Purpose of role:
- Attract more investors and increase the volume of investment by building relationships with intermediaries, including IFAs, wealth managers, private banks and family offices, as well as with high net worth investors
- Promote the benefits of investing in private companies and communicate services and investment offers to relevant intermediaries and investors
- Maintain and build company's reputation in the market.
- Identify and prioritise relevant prospects
- Plan and execute a programme of targeted communications to create sales opportunities
- Secure meetings with appropriate intermediaries and high value investors
- Identify intermediary needs to appropriately target our services
- Devise key account plans, execute these and deliver targeted sales volumes
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure best approach for each account
- Record all activity and client/intermediary information using the Salesforce CRM database
- experience of achieving sales targets for investment business through intermediaries and/or direct relationships with clients
- ability to form trusting relationships with intermediaries
- ability to persuade and inform using telephone and email and in person
- deep commitment to a sustained high level of outbound communication
- understanding of UK financial services and the investment options open to private individuals