Our client organises some of the largest Tech conferences in the UK and are currently on the look out for experienced Key Account Sales Executives to join their brand new Corporate Accounts Team.
In addition to engaging with current members, partners, supporters and sponsors you will also be responsible for identifying new clients who may benefit from exceptional learning opportunities. You will be excited by the prospect of building relationships with these clients through the 360 process.
This is a new product line in the team and is therefore Greenfield Territory – this role is yours to shape!
What you’ll do:
· Identifying New clients whose Tech Teams would benefit from the courses/ conferences
· Building relationships with new and existing clients
· You will be responsible for closing deals around £80,000 to £200,000+
· Working with several members of the organisation you are selling to all levels but particularly ensuring tech team and C-Suite are fully bought in
· Create and deliver compelling presentations, both in-person and virtually.
· Whilst you will have some existing clients to work with you will also be required to carry out your own lead generation
· Managing the entire sales cycle from start to close
· Reviewing sales performance (own)
· Achieving monthly and annual targets
What we need from you:
· Demonstrable track record selling complex products/services to Key/Corporate accounts
· Extensive experience in selling into complex accounts
· Demonstrable experience building fantastic relationships - used to dealing with decision makers, C level etc.
· An interest in or passion for Technology
· Have an entrepreneurial flair
· Outstanding communicator
· Ambitious and keen to learn new skills
· Target driven
· A personality! We are a fun bunch and looking for like-minded people
· Ideally you will be degree level educated (or equivalent)
· Experience in a Tech organisation or selling Tech into organisations
Apart from working in a Greenfield Territory with HUGE earning potential and realistic OTE you will be working with an industry renowned Head of Sales and a team of like-minded people who are all pulling in the same direction.
· 22 days annual holiday, increasing by one day per year
· Uncapped commission
· Contributory pension (up to 2.5%)
· Healthy Snacks and drinks provided in the office
· Table Tennis and our own fully licensed bar on site
· Participate in the company private health scheme with subsidised Virgin Gym membership
· Smart Phone allowance - £35 per month to operate your own smart phone
· Childcare vouchers
· Loads of team social events