Our Award-winning Brokerage, regulated by the United Kingdom’s Financial Conduct Authority, who are based in London are looking for a highly motivated individual to join their fast-paced, powerful company. If you are an Italian speaker looking for a new challenge in the financial market, this role should be of great interest.
Role & Responsibilities:
- A front office outbound calls role working on the derivatives sales desk which entails selling margined products specifically Spread Betting and FX, CFDs in Commodities, Indices and Equities.
- Building your own book of client assets, generating pipeline and increasing revenue by calling and converting demo and live leads provided to you by the company.
- Being able to negotiate on a B2B level.
- Engaging with prospective clients to help them fund their accounts and trade via the MetaTrader 4 platform, ensuring accurate administration of sales and account opening.
- Establishing long-term relationships with existing clients.
- Responsible for answering prospects’ questions and to provide support in a timely manner.
- Working closely with the client on-boarding team to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring competitors within related markets and sharing this knowledge with colleagues.
- High level of conduct and standards. Adhering to all company policies and procedures, ensuring that all relevant compliance obligations are met.
- Ensuring that all activity is conducted in line with TCF requirements and FCA guidance.
- Attend trade exhibitions, seminars and Affiliate summits in order to establish key partnerships with Marketing Affiliates and other business partners, business development required.
- Meets or exceeds client conversion and revenue targets.
- Preferred proven sales track record ideally gained within financial services.
- Financial markets knowledge (Particularly FX, CFDs on Indices, Commodities & Equities, cryptocurrencies)
- Good knowledge of MT4 trading Platform and Technical Analysis.
- Good working knowledge of Sales Force CRM or any CRM, MS office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Native Italian speaker, fluent in English and a third European language is a plus.
- An enthusiastic approach when speaking to new clients and demo leads.
- Keen to keep learning and constantly improve with a strong work ethic combined with a positive attitude.
- A genuine interest in the financial markets and willingness to keep up to date with the latest financial events on a daily basis.
- Drive, hunger and personal ambition to deliver targets and succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Good telephone manner and interpersonal skills to provide an exceptional customer experience and to build long term relationships with prospects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to engage with prospects in a consultative manner.
- Analytical skills to identify a prospect’s investment needs and match them with the company’s product offering.
- A highly detailed individual with the ability to multitask and adhere to deadlines while managing multiple projects including the ability to manage your book of clients.
- Able to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- The ability to abide by the firm’s internal policies and the FCA Code of Conduct regulations.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Season ticket loan.
- Attractive Commission and bonus scheme.
- Great career progression, regular promotions for those who excel.
- Regular incentives (Free weekly fruit, bi-monthly team lunches, team nights out)
- The ability to work with some of the best talents in the FX Brokerage industry.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you thrive in this very exciting role.