Our exciting wealth management client are looking for a meticulous and highly organised individual to carry out a distribution operations role. The core purpose of this operations role is to support the delivery of the operational day to day activities, appropriate corrective actions and reporting requirements, in line with defined service levels in a fully compliant manner.
- Accurately process mutual funds Distributions/Dividends in a timely manner.
- Proactively source distribution tax vouchers from the different Transfer Agents / Fund Managers.
- Manage Client's enquiries in relation to distributions.
- Deal with operational corrective actions and reporting requirements.
- Provide support to Client Services, as required.
- Management of cash and stock reconciliations incidents.
- Initiate & participate on the implement of changes to processes that generate workflow efficiencies and productivity gains.
- Maintain record keeping and seek to continuously improve the documentation of procedures & training materials.
- Work proactively with senior colleagues to plan the operational workload and provide assistance & support to team members in all the operational areas, whenever required.
- Co-operate with UK & Madrid based colleagues and liaise with Clients, Fund Managers & 3rd party suppliers in a professional manner.
- Contribute to broader business projects as requested and generally act in a way to ensure that a positive environment exists in the office.
- Develop and embed a positive operational risk culture throughout the team.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Candidate must have a funds based operational background with at least 3 years of relevant experience in a Transfer Agent, Fund Manager or Platform funds administration team including: Thorough understanding of UK Funds Distributions Processing and hands on experience & knowledge of UK Reconciliations, Corporate Action administration & operational processes
- Proficiency in Windows XP and Microsoft Office.
- Client focused attitude with high attention to the delivery of service quality
- Ability to handle a range of responsibilities & be self motivated
- Strong organizational aptitude with an excellent attention to detail
- Numerate and an effective communicator.
- Able to thrive in a relatively small team environment.
- Educated to an "A Level" Standard at least, however a degree would be advantageous.
If you are a pro-active keen individual looking for an exciting opportunity, We want to hear form you!