Our exciting German client, a software and services provider focused on documentation for letters of credit and other trade documents, are currently hiring for an experienced Trade Document Specialist to join their vibrant team in Stuttgart, Germany. Their Ideal candidate is someone who can manage themselves, process letter of credit documents, speak to clients and partners while working closely with a team.
- Document preparation for letters of credit, documentary collections, customs requirements and legalization services
- Outsourced services transaction management
- Professional interactions with clients and bank partners
- Apply critical thinking skills in decision-making
- Adept computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Great communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards
- High level of independence and self-motivation
- Preferred minimum 5 years of industry experience with exporter, bank or logistics provider
- Working knowledge of Incoterms, UCP 600 and ISBP 98
- Ability to be detail-oriented and accurate in a deadline-driven, multitask-oriented environment
If you are looking for your next challenge in Trade finance based in Germany, then do not hesistate to conact us!
* Candidate must speak fluent German