Our client are currently looking for a Reconciliation Associate to join our fast paced and busy financial services firm in the heart of the city.
As a member of the Prime Services department you will be responsible for Completing Client Money Reconciliation document daily, reporting it to Management and Executive Board.
- Reconciling multiple bank accounts daily
- Ensuring all postings are made accurately and on time
- Completing Client Asset Reconciliation document daily
- Investigating any issues or differences
- Making payments to clients via Bankline system; or by writing cheques
- Maintain and monitor the physical movement of share certificates and maintain internal records
- Inbox management
- Systematic and thorough approach
- Ability to identify causes of issues, to solve problems and recommend solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Approachable nature, with assertiveness when necessary
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to present results to management board/directors when necessary
- Previous bank/asset reconciliation experience at high volumes is essential
- Previous experience handling client money is essential
- Natural enthusiasm for numbers and problem solving
- Previous experience in finance industry desired
- Can-do, positive attitude
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional and enthusiastic individual with reconciliation experience, Please contact us if this suits you.