Our fast-paced financial services Client are currently hiring. They are looking for an individual who can process settlement instructions in multiple markets as well as updating client accounts internally and maintaining good relationships with internal and external clients.
There will also be an opportunity to learn corporate actions and client asset and money reconciliations within the Safe Custody team.
- Process equity settlements within CREST, Euroclear and Clearstream
- Process fund settlements
- Process EIS settlements
- Transaction reporting via an ARM
- Daily reconciliations of settlement accounts
- Corrective action taken immediately when needed to correct breaks
- Support front office, dealing with queries in a timely manner
- Promptly deal with internal enquires via phone/email in a professional manner to deliver excellent service
- Maintain procedures
- Ad hoc requests or projects
- Attention to detail with high-level of accuracy
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet challenging deadlines
- Ability to plan and organise workload, taking into account relative priorities
- Awareness of potential risks to both clients and the firm at all times
- Competent user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
- Pro-active in challenging and changing internal processes, if necessary
- Knowledge of corporate actions - Advantageous
- Knowledge of Income processing - Advantageous
- Experience of working with CREST
- 2 or more years working within settlements and dealing with ISA transfers
- Experience working within the Financial Services industry
This is a real opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to join a growing business and develop their career within a small but busy and enthusiastic team. Contact us if this is the right fit for you.