The Client Service & Success Manager will interface directly with manager research team clients for a Fast-growing SaaS startup in the Asset Management industry.
The successful candidate will provide orientation to new users demonstrate functionality, provide guidance on best practice and gather feedback to provide input for continuous improvement of the platform. This is a client-facing role - the majority of interaction will be via phone/video but some travel to client offices is expected.
- Help grow a community of manager research team users
- Collaborate within a global client-facing team ensuring a great experience for fund investor clients
- Manage and foster relationships
- Execute a strategy to grow adoption across the UCITS and ETF Platforms
- Creatively solve problems that arise from users
- Be an advocate for manager research teams seeking access to their information and for asset manager clients seeking to get the most from the platform
- Implement an ongoing communications plan for manager research teams
- Minimum of 2-5 years of related experience
- Technically-savvy (though no need for programming skills)
- Well-organized and ability to implement to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills
- Self-starter, eager to demonstrate initiative
- Working knowledge of the asset/wealth management due diligence life-cycle
- Experience at an asset manager in RFP/information fulfilment including working knowledge of RFP software
- Knowledge/experience of fund research
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work environment
- Company Pension
- Open, collegiate work environment
- Plenty of opportunity to grow!