One of the largest global funds transaction networks, connecting many of the world’s leading financial organisations are looking for an Infrastructure engineer with in-depth experience of infrastructure, cloud and security.
You will help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot their rapidly expanding infrastructure and make the environment more secure by protecting system boundaries, keeping/maintaining computer systems and network devices while helping the team with BAU responsibilities.
You will be part of a talented team of engineers who demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security.
• Help manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure to proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
• Design and implement cloud (AWS, Azure) and on-premise services.
• Virtual servers (VMWare) design, deployment and maintenance.
• Network and firewall (Cisco, F5) design, deployment and maintenance
• Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
• Automation of infrastructure services.
• Work with third party applications such as:
• Experience managing and deploying Intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering design
• Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
• Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Window/Linux based environments.
• Experience with automation software - Chef/Ruby.
• Strong scripting skills -PowerShell/Python.
• VMware certified
• Azure certified