Our leading European, innovative Client are looking for a Product Control Specialist. Headquartered in Switzerland, this is an excellent opportunity for a proactive individual who enjoys problem solving and implementing new processes and controls to support the growth of an integrated energy company.
- Ownership for Pnl and Position Reporting including Trader Sign-off KPIs
- Co-ordination of new business onboarding
- Responsibility for system master data including curves/indexes etc
- Management of financing and other direct trading related cost reporting
- Management of Reporting Book Structure
- Monitoring of trading compliance with Group risk and accounting policies
- Reporting of accounting versus risk differences
- Ownership of all adjustments required to source data
- Adhoc queries related to trading performance
- SME for project work relating to enhanced Pnl reporting and data management.
- 5 years+ of Product Control experience gained on a physical European Gas and Power Commodities Trading Floor.
- 2 years + Endur experience
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver and hands on
- Fluent English
- Swiss or valid Work permit
- Excellent VBA skills (additional coding knowledge would be beneficial)
If this position would suit you, please contact us!