Our award-winning Client are hiring for a Trade Support Specialist. The success of our client is based on three pillars: having talented and highly motivated people on board, operating integrated risk management model and running businesses more efficiently than the peers.The Trade Support specialist is part of the Middle Office team and supports/ensures, as an operations position, information exchange for completeness and accuracy of deal entries. It plays an integral role in ensuring proper data entry in dedicated Front Office systems (Endur).
- Ownership for system booking models and ensuring all trade flows are captured and represented accurately in Endur
- Responsible for validation of non-standard and complex trades
- Control the accuracy of non-standard invoices in Endur
- Responsible for KPIS around reporting of Trade breaks to management
- Owns all system trade amendments
- Owns verification of daily physical positions
- Owns trade life cycling processes with the ETRM. Option exercises/ Futures cascading etc.
- Resolution of Portfolio Management, Trade and invoice related queries for FO & BO
- Operational incident reporting and resolution
- 3 years+ of Trade Support experience on a physical European Gas and Power Commodities Trading Floor.
- 2 years + Endur experience
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver and hands on
- Fluent English
- Swiss or valid Work permit
If you want to be part of the mission to become a leading market player by implementing innovation in the traditional European energy market, Please apply below.