Our leading client in the Banking sector are looking for a keen individual to join their operations team. The core purpose of this operations role is to support the delivery of the operational day to day activities, appropriate corrective actions and reporting requirements, in line with defined service levels in a fully compliant manner.
- Monitor dealing process, escalating appropriate issues in a timely fashion, and deal with subsequent enquiries, corrective actions & reporting requirements
- Responsible for the safe receipt of all incoming trades from clients & ensuring that all trades are placed successfully in the market for their requested trade dates.
- Investigate & resolve any trading rejections with the client & Fund Manager/Transfer Agent in a timely manner
- Daily settlement control and incident management
- Management of reconciliations incidents related to dealing errors & differences
- Client support on any dealing or operational queries
- Provide support to the operations team as a whole where needed
- Initiate & participate on the implement of changes to processes that generate workflow efficiencies and productivity gains
- Maintain record keeping and seek to continuously improve the documentation of procedures & training materials
- Work proactively with senior colleagues to plan the operational workload and provide assistance & support to team members whenever required
- Co-operate with UK & Madrid based colleagues and liaise with Clients, Fund Managers & 3rd party suppliers in a professional manner
- Contribute to broader business projects as requested and generally act in a way to ensure that a positive environment exists in the office
- Developing and embedding a positive operational risk culture throughout the team
- Client focused attitude with high attention to the delivery of service quality
- Ability to handle a range of responsibilities & be self motivated
- Strong organizational aptitude with an excellent attention to detail
- Numerate and an effective communicator.
- Able to thrive in a relatively small team environment.
- Educated to at least 'A' Level standard
- Proficiency in Windows XP and Microsoft Office.
- English: native speaker.
- Spanish: optional but valuable (courses provided)
If this role matches your skillset, please contact us today.