Our specialist Banking Client are looking for a meticulous, driven individual to join their operations team. The role is essential to provide existing clients with our service in a fully compliant manner and in line with defined service levels as well as supporting the new client operational onboarding process.
- Assisting with presentations of operational services to prospects as well as training workshops for prospects and clients.
- Managing the onboarding process for new clients, including planning and supervision of migrations (bulk re-registrations), account set up and liaison with other departments (e.g. IT, settlements, etc).
- Dealing with client enquiries and escalations on various operational processes, escalating appropriate issues in a timely fashion, whenever required.
- Client set up - with the appropriate account structure - in the company and at TPAs.
- Providing clients with the necessary support when setting up access to the company Website
- KPI/client report creation and follow up with the client, as required.
- Managing regular service reviews, SYSC meetings and due diligence processes with clients.
- Responding to clients’ auditor requests.
- Regular reporting to specific clients: cash account movements, users access, etc.
- Managing and delivering on a project basis the correct set-up and availability of the Client’s target Fund Universe.
- Propose & participate in the implementation of changes to processes that generate workflow efficiencies, improve client satisfaction, and/or reduce costs and risks
- Maintain records and seek to continuously improve the documentation of procedures & training materials
- Participation in coordinating client due diligence requests with internal teams. Ensuring final reports provide the correct information.
- Work proactively with colleagues to plan the operational workload and provide assistance & support to team members whenever required
- Co-operate with UK & Madrid based colleagues and liaise with clients & 3rd party suppliers in a professional manner
- Contribute to broader business projects as requested and generally act in a way to ensure that a positive environment exists in the office
- Develop and embed a positive operational risk culture throughout the team
- Client focused attitude with high attention to the delivery of service quality
- Ability to handle a range of responsibilities & be self motivated
- Strong organizational aptitude with an excellent attention to detail
- Numerate and an effective communicator.
- Able to thrive in a relatively small team environment.
- Educated to a Degree Level Have an operational / client services background with at least 2 years of experience preferably in a Transfer Agent, Fund Manager or Platform funds administration team including - Thorough understanding of UK Funds Operational Processes, Hands on experience servicing institutional/major business clients
- Proficiency in Windows XP and Microsoft Office (especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project).
- English: native speaker.
- Spanish: optional but valuable (courses provided)
If this role matches you're profile and seems a role you could excel in, please contact us!