Our Client is a business that’s key responsibility is to help companies by making their work environments the most efficient, sustainable, and enjoyable in their category. They are looking for a Payroll/HR assistant to join their rapidly expanding team.
- Manage new starters onboarding
- Copies of passports
- Create employee on deputy and Create personal file with copies of backup information
- Chase P45’s/P46 from previous job
- Manage absences including holiday request, Sick leave /sick pay with required documentation and Smp/spp
- Check timesheets received from different departments
- Create relevant spreadsheets for month end import
- Send out P45’s for leavers
- Send out login details and passwords, also Password resets if necessary
- Deal with Queries and errors, including Pension queries
- Letters confirming employment
- Earnings of attachment admin
- Update employee information bank details, email addresses and personal file.
- Assist with scanning and electronic filing of payroll related documents for personal files.
- Ad hoc duties
- Assisting with Credit Control
- Accounts prep assistance
- Supplier management assistance
- Carrying out HR duties
- 1-2 years’ experience in payroll
- A Driven candidate with good competency skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Self-sufficient attitude
- Discretion to deal with sensitive and confidential information
- Spanish speaking would be beneficial not essential
- Completing Accountancy Exams is beneficial but not essential
There will be training in all aspects of the job. If you are looking to progress your accountancy/HR Career, Please contact us!