Our Client is a groundbreaking investor communications platform. They are looking for a Technical Product Manager to join their exciting team.
Within the team, the technical product manager will:
- Help to set the vision for the platform and define the most efficient road to achieve it.
- Work in partnership between the functional product managers and the development team to ensure the development process is as efficient as possible.
- Generate product requirements proactively from customer interaction, industry trends and analysis of platform performance.
- Ensure that the proxy voting product proves highly competitive in terms of capabilities and client experience vs competitor products.
- Translate unstructured or ambiguous work requests into actionable user stories, functional specifications use cases and work units.
- Ensure adherence of product to all internal and external compliance, legal and regulatory requirements
- Ultimately own and lead new initiatives to consistently deliver a leading product and service proposition.
- Demonstrate superior persuasion and influencing skills that ensure alignment between customer/functional product manager and development team
- Prioritise continuously in accordance with the understanding and validation of customer problems and needs.
- Engage frequently (over 50% of the time) between the functional product team and development team; facilitate discussion, provide clarification, story acceptance and refinement, testing and validation; contributes to design activities and decisions.
- Act as an ongoing partner with the Development Team to ensure healthy development process.
- Create functional understanding and expertise by working with functional teams.
- Educate functional team members on key technical aspects of the platform that are to be considered during the product design process
- Contribute to engineering process improvements to increase team productivity. Work with key customers, partners, and early adopters to understand their specific requirements and to triage incoming requests
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven track record of managing large complex B2B SaaS / Cloud products
- Strong technical background. Experience and knowledge related to Databases, REST APIs and Cloud technologies
- Ability to have meaningful technology and design discussions and evaluate solutions
- Profound understanding of agile product management principles and UX best practices
- Experienced in delivering PRDs/User stories for engineering and QA teams with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Experience with analytics tools, and making data-driven decisions
- Strong analytical capabilities and ability to dive into new business domains
- Meticulous, structured and detail-oriented, while also having the ability to see the big-picture
- Leadership, enthusiasm, proactivity and a can-do attitude
- Able to work in a dynamic, high paced environment and adjust to changing requirements driven by a fast-moving market
If this job description matches your experience, please do not hesitate to apply below!