Our client is a prominent investment management firm seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join the sales team to help promote this suite of Investment Solutions. It’s an exciting company, growing quickly, highly leveraged, 250 billion under management with an exciting and varied investment philosophy. Plenty to get your teeth into and no excuses of not being able to sell underperforming funds!
• Build strong relationships based on service with existing adviser base.
• Proactively identify and meet with new advisers in territory.
• Conduct group and one-on-one meetings to promote service and additional fund solutions.
• Follow up on leads in tandem with internal regional sales support.
• Strategically manage time to maximise sales in territory.
• Utilise Salesforce.com as a CRM to maximise success.
• Perform special tasks as needed.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully market investment products to financial adviser community.
• Solid network of financial advisers and adviser groups
• Strong ability to understand and evaluate a financial adviser`s practice.
• Previous related industry experience essential primarily DFM (MPS) or Multi Asset Fund Sales experience
• Ability to work independently.
• Strong interest and ability to explain portfolio management concepts.
• IMC or Dip PFS/LVL4 or above
• Degree preferred but not essential
Please apply below if you think this role fits your profile.